If you’re just starting to explore video content marketing and you want to know what it will cost you – literally and figuratively speaking, you’re in the right article.
Video content is one of the most effective ways of generating traffic. In fact, it receives a whopping 1200% more shares and engagement versus image and text posts across various social platforms. So you might wanna refine your plans and strategy to take advantage of that.
In producing marketing videos, or any other type of video, you have to go through all the stages: pre-production, production, and post-production. Now, there are a lot of things that go into each stage, but it can be narrowed down into the most important parts that could make or break your project.
We condensed the process into simpler points in order to make it easier to understand and do. These are the basic things that you need to focus on for each stage of your video project:
Pre-production: Plans, scripts, storyboards, and presentations.
The quality of your marketing video relies heavily on the pre-production part, specifically on the script and the delivery of it. Having a great concept can make a great impact on the final output of your project.
It would make a lot of sense to invest time, effort, and budget in making sure that your video has a goal and is able to accomplish that goal. A lot of producers don’t pay as much attention to this part as they should so don’t make the same mistake!
Production: Shooting the video
This is the delivery and execution part of the process. You need a great crew and set of actors or presenters to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
You would want to invest in finding the best person to deliver your scripts in the best way possible. An amazing concept should be presented the right way in order to fully maximize its potential for greatness.
Production usually takes the most time and effort but you have to be patient and attentive throughout choosing locations, set designing and building, working with a camera crew, a director, and everyone else.
Post-production: Finalizing the master file
Once you’ve gotten through recording all the raw videos you need, the next part is editing and polishing. This is where highly skilled people with their high-quality equipment work their magic on your video project to arrange, color correct, and touch up the raw clips you shot during the production stage.
There are a lot of professionals in this industry that can produce a high-quality end product for you in various price ranges. You have to remember that high rates don’t always guarantee results that are up to your tastes or expectations, but on the other hand, lowballing will also get you nowhere. So find someone with the right balance between the cost and quality of services.
Video marketing strategy
Now that you’ve gotten through the process of creating your video, the next step is to make sure that people will be able to search for and watch your video.
First off, decide on which platforms to upload it to and focus your marketing juices on. The most popular ones are YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Vimeo but you can always share it on more than just one channel.
On the marketing side of things, there are a couple of techniques that you should consider focusing your energy on. Here are some tips to help you in marketing your video:
- Did you know that YouTube is now the 2nd largest search engine after Google? That’s why even with video content, it pays off to optimize your video titles and descriptions the same way you would with written content.
- Make use of good SEO practices. Use popular keywords and tags, but use them in a way that will still make your titles catchy and your descriptions informative and accurate. Balance it out!
- Optimize your content to increase conversion. Be mindful of how long your videos are, what time you’re publishing them, and whether they are engaging and interesting enough for your target audience. And don’t forget to add a call to action at the end!
- Compel your audience to visit your landing page, buy your product, or book a call with you. It’s not enough that you just got them to search for your content and watch it.
- Analyze your video’s performance after publishing. Analytics will help you determine whether your content is a success or not. The number of views, shares, and mentions can be a direct way to measure your brand’s popularity. Knowing how your content performs can help you refine your strategy even more based on the results.
How can Freedom Potential help?
Freedom Potential offers effective and affordable video production, live-streaming, and hybrid events.
Our venue is fully set up for video production live, virtual and hybrid events, which enables our customers to maximize exposure and create continuous content flow without complexity.
With 15 years of experience, we are trusted by many national and international marketing agencies, we worked with the most reputable speakers and educators in Australia and ASX listed companies.
We offer a free strategy to businesses to assist in creating an effective video funnel, crystalising the message, and getting the right video in front of the right people at the right time.